Thursday, May 28, 2015

LOTF Final Journal

I have to admit I did not at all suspect they'd get rescued. It's such a violent and dark novel, I didn't expect it to have a fairly happy ending, for Ralph at least. I believe he cries at the end of the novel, when the danger is over because he knows he's safe and its all going to be over soon. He's probably just so emotional and overwhelmed he cries out of joy, relief, anger, and sadness. I despise Jack and Roger the most of all the boys on the island. I'd have to say though that I despise Jack more because he is the most belligerent and savage. I would recommend this book only to someone who appreciates and understands deep and meaningful books. It's only a good book if you understand the symbols it has otherwise it's pretty boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment